Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lersi Pu Kasem will be in Singapore from 6 June 2011 to 12 June 2011

                                           (above picture: Lersi Pu Kasem)

I am currently renting a counter in Phra Geomancy and they have invited Lersi Pu Kasem (a Thai master) to their shop in Singapore to bless devotees. Lersi Pu Kasem will be in Singapore from 6 June 2011 to 12 June 2011:

http://phra-geomancy.blogspot.com/2011/05/phra-geomancy-invites-lersi-pu-kasem-to.html

For information on Lersi Pu Kasem, including his brief biography, please see (website not linked to me):
http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=fr&lp=fr_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fmagiedubouddha.com%2fp_thai-po-kassem1.php

(Note to all: Please note that I currently rent an amulet counter in this shop Phra Geomancy. But I am just a tenant in the shop. This particular event --- bringing in Lersi Pu Kassem--- to Singapore to the shop to bless devotees, is solely organized by the staff and management of Phra Geomancy. I neither belong to the staff or management of Phra Geomancy, and I have no share in the costs and revenue associated with this event. Neither am I involved in the operation of this event (but if the boss is suddenly short of staff and requests my assistance, I will try to help out for the day). However, I am grateful to the staff and management of Phra Geomancy for kindly allowing me to rent an amulet counter in their shop, and it is for this reason I will try to help them promote this event and their future events or assist them in any small way I can, for as long as I still rent a counter in their shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment